Wednesday 29 July 2009

Badly behaved photographs

I'm trying to be clever and am attempting to write a post which will include more than one photo. But every time I do the 'upload' thing, Photo No. 2 appears right up at the top next to Photo No. 1 ... despite the fact that my cursor is blinking helpfully further down the page, where I want Photo No. 2 to appear.

I would like the photos to appear at various points throughout the post .... not all squished up together right at the beginning.

Can anyone out there please tell me how to do this? I have spent the past few hours scouring settings/layout/help etc. but to no avail. It's driving me crazy. Is there an easy way? I assume there must be, because I've seen it done.

But ...... how????

Please put me out of my misery. I would be so grateful. Otherwise I'm going to have to dash out and buy a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the vain hope that a few glasses will unlock the part of my brain that clearly isn't doing its job properly.

Thank you, in anticipation. (In the meantime, I shall keep trying ....)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't help you, I have exactly the same problem too. I will keep looking to see if anyone answers.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chic Mama.... glad I'm not the only dummy .... I live in hope that somewhere out there, in the ether, someone has the answer ... and I'll let you know if they do. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used blogspot in a while but I'm pretty sure you can click the left mouse button, hold it down, and drag the picture to where you want it. (I remember having to do this in stages...moving it up or down the page a paragraph at a time.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this, Elaine. Will try it asap. Is it because you're no longer blogging on blogger.com that I can't figure out how to post a comment, I wonder? Is there some secret tricky trick that need to know ...?

    ReplyDelete